To all CCS, ISN, CCSF employees and workforce members:
Thank you for participating in the CCS Business Reopening Survey. The Pandemic Response Committee (PRC) is focused on the health and safety of the individuals we serve and our employees. We are not “rushing” to bring the workforce back, but we are working to develop a thoughtful and mindful path back to the BSB. It is our goal to work through the information provided by the CDC, Oregon Health Authority and Cascade Employers. We will continue to keep you all updated as we formulate a plan.
However, there are some things we should all note. While our offices are not “officially” open, some employees occasionally have a need to enter the building to get something from their offices, use copiers, printers, faxes, postage meters, etc.
- Ensure your supervisor is aware and approves of you entering the building.
- Anyone entering the building (employees or visitors) will need to complete a COVID-19 symptom screening and temperature check.
- Hand sanitation upon entry is required. There will be signage posted and sanitation supplies available at the front desk.
- Everyone is asked to wear a mask while in common areas of the building unless a documented disability exists that would compromise you if a mask were to be worn.
- Please maintain social distancing rules and stay 6-feet away from others in the building.
- Please contact a PRC members if you wish to have a meeting at the BSB or Seymour Center so we can ensure meeting attendees can maintain a 6′ social distance and that masks and sanitizing supplies are available.
We are also working to establish a COVID-19 information landing page on Ultipro, where information on safety, hand sanitizing, proper cleaning messages, policies and pandemic plans will be readily available.
Thank you for your continued work and diligence with social distancing in your personal and professional lives, and for the the work you do to keep the people we serve and our co-workers safe and healthy!