We respect and protect the privacy of our donors and adhere to the following guidelines:
- Information about donations is handled with respect and confidentiality.
- We do not exchange, lend, rent or sell our donor lists to third party organizations.
- The personal information you provide when making an online donation or registering for an event will not be disclosed to any unauthorized third parties.
- When you make a donation online, a secure connection is established, and your information is encrypted to prevent interception during the transaction. The secure connection is maintained until the transaction is completed or terminated.
- We do not store credit card information. In the case of an authorized recurring credit card donation, the card number is not visible to staff.
- Employees of Catholic Community Services of the Mid-Willamette Valley and Central Coast (CCS) and Catholic Community Services Foundation (CCSF) who have access to your personally identifiable information in connection with processing donations are required to sign a confidentiality agreement. They are not permitted to use this information for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for CCS and CCSF.
- If you provide us with your postal address or e-mail address, you may receive periodic mailings about CCS, its programs or upcoming events. If you prefer not to receive these mailings, please let us know by sending an e—mail to [email protected]
- If you have supplied your telephone number, you may receive telephone contact from us regarding your donation or responding to any requests you have made.